This morning he seemed to be doing a LOT better and was actually eating again which is always good because thats what he loves! :)
I have noticed that everytime I clean his hooves he always picks up a ton of rocks in them so I have to clean them constantly to make sure he doesn't get injured or anything.
Doing the Driving Game today, he did a lot better and kept farther away from like he's supposed to.
The main thing I worked on today was getting him to stand still next to the bench in the Green Barn so I could eventually mount him. He most definitely needs to improve on this! I think a lot of it had to do with that the Feed truck had come and he knew it and could also see it so wouldn't listen to me. When I put him back in the pen, he becomes so anxious to get food that he starts shaking his head and pulling away from when I'm taking the halter off.
IMPROVE ON --> Standing still so I can mount him
Sidepassing upto an object so I can reach his back
Standing still and calm when taking his halter off him while in the pen.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Playing Some Random Games - Sept 28th
Posted by Stephanie at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment