Today I really practiced getting Chester to lope circles. His circles definitely need improvement and he still makes mistakes. When going to the left, he still wants to change direction right at the door out of the arena. I made sure to really focus on where the circle was and I also kept driving him forward, not letting him slow down because that is when he tends to decide to suddenly turn around. Just by continuing doing it over and over he totally started to improve. Below is a video of Chester and I loping a circle to the left and it was the first time he loped the full circle and I didn't have to correct him a whole lot! It was AWESOME! :D :D
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Dec 1 - Loping Circles
Posted by Stephanie at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment