Chester was finally not salivating anymore :) I was really happy to find this out. However for the last few days he has been extremely grumpy and keeps getting dominant with me. I played with the green ball again and he did really good, he was dead like last because of being sick. He was more alert but it didn't seem to bother him as much which is a great accomplishment. Rode bareback in class which on him is purely amazing. :) However, I noticed right away from the last time I rode him bareback, that he had lost a ton of weight because he was a lot more bonier that previously. Quickly started to realize that he is better at neck reining than direct reining. When we trotted he always wants to turn around at the gate by the door into the arena. At one end of the arena he cuts the corners, at the other end he goes way out. So I believe I will definitely have to work on doing circles more often.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment