Chester was still sick today. He was losing weight drastically and ended up being put on meds and also grain. He was salivating really badly, so I didn't do much with him, not wanting him to get worse. Practiced groundwork exercises - such as yielding hindquarters and actually was doing fairly well. I got out the bouncing green balls again and bounced them against his stomach and stuff, he didn't respond really like he normall would. Basically I could really tell that he just wasn't feeling well, so I didn't want to make him too nervous or exert himself too much.
Before class was over Randy talked to Dr. Waddoups and told him to give Chester some Butte when we were done however, it seemed that he basically just salivated all of it out again. Hopefully he starts feeling better and they are able to figure out whats the matter with him.
Before class was over Randy talked to Dr. Waddoups and told him to give Chester some Butte when we were done however, it seemed that he basically just salivated all of it out again. Hopefully he starts feeling better and they are able to figure out whats the matter with him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment