CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nov 6 - Dominance

I wasn't feeling too well today and was extremely tired. Chester I believe sensed that so was being extremely dominant with me. I could barely get him to trot even! He wasn't picking up on my energy at all and so had to use the savvy string just to get him to trot. Then I decided to just let him wander around doing whatever he really wanted to do (as I practically fell asleep on his back :) ) I then went up to the green ball, which is the first time I've gone near it when on his back. I kicked it slightly and he shied away a little bit and froze up some, but then as I kept moving him toward it he stopped shying away but just kept his eye on it the whole time.

Improve on --> work on picking up my energy again, getting him used to the green ball

0 comments: