Chester has been getting very mouthy with me lately and nibbling and my clothes and my hair a lot. He hasn't ever bitten just playing with it. He also is getting a lot more pushy than he has previously been. He definitely is testing me a lot more. I had to really practice the Yo-Yo Game with him today. Letting him come into me when I WANTED him to and I was ready for him not him doing it all the time.
Is doing so much better with reading my energy and I actually got him to start loping for a little bit when I was running along with him. Then when I stopped fast, he did too instead of continuing on.
Did at Liberty in the round pen today. Did much better at turning directions and turning his shoulders around very well, when pressured. Responding better to pressure on his shoulders and nose.

0 comments:
Post a Comment